Williams Plate Reaction Torque Multipliers. Anywhere there's a high torque, confined space situation, a torque multiplier should be close at hand. Not only will a torque multiplier help make sure your fasteners are properly tightened, but it will help improve worker efficiency - two things which add up to an increase in productivity. Through a relatively simple arrangement of gears a torque multiplier makes the toughest nut-turning jobs a snap.
Generally, a torque multiplier is needed when a prescribed amount of torque must be applied to threaded fasteners having a diameter of one inch or more, and/or when fasteners must be accurately tightened in a work space which precludes the use of a torque wrench with a long arm length
- Needle bearing construction for high efficiency.
- Input torque holding ratchet holds multiplier in place during torquing.
- Standard reaction plate meets most job applications.
- Shearable output squares - to protect tool during overload.
- 1⁄2" drive square female input.