The CDI 151LDIN Dual Scale Dial Torque Wrench with 1/4" Drive from Snap-On Industrial Brands has an English range from 0-15 In Lbs and Metric range from 0-1.8 Nm. The CDI Classic series dial style torque wrenches offer a body design that guarantees maximum durability and performance. Accuracy of both series of +/- 3% meets or exceeds ASME B107.14 1994, ISO 6789 bi-directionally from 20% to 100% of scale. The 30 in lb torque wrench is supplied with a N.I.S.T. traceable certificate of calibration.
CDI 151LDIN Dial Torque Wrench Features:
- Sturdy body construction insures maximum durability
- Easy to read laser marked single scale
- Large easy to read dial is shock resistant and protected by a tough metal guard
- Memory needle retains highest torque reading applied
- Calibrated in both CW and CCW direction
- Accuracy: ± 3% of indicated value, CW & CCW, from 20% to 100% of full scale
- Individually serialized with matching certificate of calibration traceable to N.I.S.T.
- Drive: 1/4"
- English Range: 0-15 in.lb.
- English Range Increments: .25 in. lb.
- Nm Range: 0-1.8
- Nm Increments: .05 Nm
- A In.: 11.5
- B In.: 1.1
- C In.: 1.2
- D In.: 2.75
- Wt. Lbs.: 1.1