The CDI 151SP- CDI SET Torque Screwdriver has a 1/4"Female Hex Drive and can be set between 1.5-15 In Lbs. or .17 - 1.7 Nm.
CDI SET = TORQUE LEVEL PRESET BY CDI BEFORE SHIPPING AND DOES COME WITH CERTIFICATE OF CALIBRATION.
Lead Time: 7 Days.
The tamper-resistant design of the CDI 151SP torque screwdriver set is particularly suited for high volume use in assembly operations. A simple, cam-over design prevents over-tightening and possible damage to components. Torque screwdrivers may be ordered factory pre-set at an additional charge or they may be easily set by the operator with any quality torque tester. The end cap removes for easy access to the 1/8" hex adjustment screw. A hex adjustment key is included with each driver. When precision and repeatability are a must, the choice is simple - this CDI 151SP preset torque screwdriver set.
- Factory Pre-Set models are set at cdi to the customer’s specified torque setting and are furnished with a Certificate of Calibration
- Please specify desired torque setting when order is placed
- Trilobular comfort grip
- Universal 1/4” hex bit holder with strong rare earth magnet
- Cam-over torque limiting clutch
- Rugged, light weight aluminum body
- Automatic lock in CCW direction
- Accuracy: ± 6% of indicated value, CW, from 20% to 100% of full scale
- Meets or exceeds ASME B107.14 - 2004
- Torque Range: 1.5 - 15 in. lbs
- W x L Inches: 1.1 x 5.6
- Wt. Oz.: 7