The CDI 151SP- USER-SET Preset Torque Screwdriver has a 1/4" Female Hex Drive and can be set between 1.5-15 In Lbs. or .17 - 1.7 Nm.
USER SET = TORQUE WRENCH SHIPPED UNSET AND TORQUE LEVEL SET BY USER. DOES NOT COME WITH CERTIFICATE OF CALIBRATION.
The tamper resistant design of the CDI 151SP- USER-SET Single Setting series is particularly suited for high volume use in assembly operations. The 1.5 - 15 inch pound torque screwdriver features a simple, cam-over design that prevents over-tightening and possible damage to components. The torque screwdrivers can be easily set by the operator using any quality torque tester. The end cap removes for easy access to the 1/8" hex adjustment screw. A hex adjustment key is included with each driver. When precision and repeatability are a must, the choice is simple - CDI Torque Screwdrivers. If you prefer the torque level to be set to your requested scale, check out the CDI 151SP preset torque screwdriver set.
CDI 151SP Features:
- Trilobular comfort grip
- Universal 1/4” hex bit holder with strong rare earth magnet
- Cam-over torque limiting clutch
- Rugged, lightweight aluminum body
- Automatic lock in CCW direction
- Accuracy: ± 6% of indicated value, CW, from 20% to 100% of full scale
- Meets or exceeds ASME B107.14 - 2004
- Torque Range: 1.5 - 15 in. lbs
- W x L Inches: 1.1 x 5.6
- Wt. Oz.: 7