The Proto J6104ACERT Adjustable Torque Screwdriver has a 1/4" Drive and an English range of 4% 20-100 in-oz . Manufactured to meet standard industrial torque applications such as general industry, heavy equipment and maintenance.
1/4" Dr Adjustable Torque Screwdriver Features
- Calibrated to ± 4% of torque reading, clockwise at 20% to 100%of full scale.
- 1/4" square to 1/4" hex adapter included for use with insert bits.
- Industrial heavy-duty design.
- Aircraft grade aluminum.
- Aircraft quality spring.
- Positive self locking lock ring.
- Floating three-point reaction for repeatability.
- Laser marked easy-to-read scale.
- N.I.S.T. (National Institute of Standards and Technology) traceable certification supplied with J6104ACERT.
- Meets or exceeds ASME B107.14M
- Drive Size: 1/4"
- Width [In]: 1-1/4
- Overall Length [in]: 6-1/2
- Height [in]: 1-1/4
- Weight [LBS]: 1.00
- Specification ASME: ASME B.107-14