The CDI 401SP- CDI SET Torque Screwdriver has a 1/4"Female Hex Drive and can be set between 4-40 In Lbs. or .45 - 4.5 Nm
CDI SET = TORQUE LEVEL PRESET BY CDI BEFORE SHIPPING AND DOES COME WITH CERTIFICATE OF CALIBRATION.
Lead time: 7 Days
The tamper resistant design of the CDI 401SP - CDI SET Single Setting series is particularly suited for high volume use in assembly operations. A simple, cam-over design prevents over-tightening and possible damage to components. Torque screwdrivers may be ordered factory pre-set at an additional charge or they may be easily set by the operator with any quality torque tester. The end cap removes for easy access to the 1/8" hex adjustment screw. A hex adjustment key is included with each 4-40 inch pound torque screwdriver. When precision and repeatability are a must, the choice is simple - CDI Torque Wrench Screwdrivers.
Torque Wrench Screwdriver Features:
- Factory Pre-Set models are set at CDI to the customer’s specified torque setting and are furnished with a Certificate of Calibration
- Please specify desired torque setting when order is placed
- Trilobular comfort grip
- Universal 1/4” hex bit holder with strong rare earth magnet
- Cam-over torque limiting clutch
- Rugged, light weight aluminum body
- Automatic lock in CCW direction
- Accuracy: ± 6% of indicated value, CW, from 20% to 100% of full scale
- Meets or exceeds ASME B107.14 - 2004
- Torque Range: 4 - 40 in. lbs.
- W x L Inches: 1.2 x 6.2
- Wt. Oz.: 9.6