The CDI 401SP- USER-SET Preset Torque Screwdriver has a 1/4" Female Hex Drive and can be set between 4 - 40 In Lbs. or .45 - 4.5 Nm.
USER SET = TORQUE WRENCH SHIPPED UNSET AND TORQUE LEVEL SET BY USER. DOES NOT COME WITH CERTIFICATE OF CALIBRATION.
The tamper resistant design of the CDI 401SP Single Setting series is particularly suited for high volume use in assembly operations. A simple, cam-over design prevents over-tightening and possible damage to components. This female hex preset torque screwdriver can be easily set by the operator using any quality torque tester. The end cap removes for easy access to the 1/8" hex adjustment screw. A hex adjustment key is included with each driver. When precision and repeatability are a must, the choice is simple - CDI Torque Screwdrivers.
- Trilobular comfort grip
- Universal 1/4” hex bit holder with strong rare earth magnet
- Cam-over torque limiting clutch
- Rugged, lightweight aluminum body
- Automatic lock in CCW direction
- Accuracy: ± 6% of indicated value, CW, from 20% to 100% of full scale
- Meets or exceeds ASME B107.14 - 2004
- Torque Range: 4 - 40 in. lbs.
- W x L Inches: 1.2 x 6.2
- Wt. Oz.: 9.6