The RNTD15CN Tohnichi Preset Type Torque Drive accepts universal 1/4 Inch drive bits and can be preset to one specified level in an English range of 8 In Oz - 1.3 In Lbs or 5 - 15 cNm.
- Preset torque screwdriver with rotary-slip mechanism to prevent over-tightening.
- Accuracy ± 3%
- Preset style is ideal for applications which require the same torque setting such as assembly work.
- No external scale adjustment means torque set cannot be inadvertently changed making for more secure torque setting.
- Supplied with no torque set. Requires adjusting key and tester to set torque value.
- Preset torque service can be requested at time of order for a nominal fee.
- Enhanced reliability and durability by adopting toggle clutch torque mechanism.
- User will sense "click" at set torque. If user continues past the click, the tool will ratchet without applying additional torque.
- Accepts standard 1/4 hex root bits. (sold separately)
- Certificate of calibration traceable to NIST included.
|Accuracy ± 3%|
[cN • m]
[kgf • cm]
[lbf • in]
|APPLICABLE SCREW||SMALL SCREW||(M1.8)|
Made in Japan