The CDI 1/4" Drive Electronic Dial Torque Wrench from Snap-On Industrial Brands offers an English Range in 5-50 In lbs and .42-4.17 Ft Lbs and Metric Range in .56-5.65 Nm and 5.7-57.65 KgCm. The Electronic Dial (ED) torque wrench features solid-state electronics for accurate torque application and measurement. ED’s design provides easy set-up and usage. There is no need to look directly at the digital readout as the wrench features 3 indicating lights and an audible buzzer. The ED wrench has unsurpassed reliability and durability -- 21st century technology in a simple, easy to read digital torque wrench.
CDI 501ED Features:
- 4 units of measure...ft lb, in lb, Nm, kg.cm.
- Accuracy: ± 1% of indicated value CW & CCW, from 20% to 100% of full scale.
- 3 step LED visual signal system YELLOW LIGHT = approaching target torque GREEN LIGHT = target torque reached RED LIGHT = over torque indicator.
- Audible tone when desired torque is reached.
- Alarm tone sounds if wrench is overtorqued.
- Ergonomically designed wrench body.
- Display can be turned 180 degrees to allow left hand usage.
- Battery cover designed to be aviation FOD proof.
- Holds “peak” torque reading for 10 seconds.
- Constructed of special Capron® material for long life and durability.
- Resistant to the majority of chemicals used in industrial environments.
- Wrench can be hung on tool board.
- Bar graph displays orientation of torque application (left or right hand).
- Uses standard 9 volt alkaline battery.
- N.I.S.T. traceable certifi cate of calibration included.
- Meets or exceeds ASME B107.28 – 2005