The CDI 501-I-DTT Digital Torque Tester has a 1/4 Inch Drive and can test ranges an English range of 5-50 In lbs and Metric ranges between 56 - 565 cNm and 5.76 - 57.6 cmkg. This 1/4 drive digital torque wrench tester utilizes the testing protocols and standards developed by the American Society of Mechanical Engineers (ASME).
The Digital Torque Tester (DTT) is designed to be an affordable torque tester that can be mounted on a wall or used in a bench-top vise to allow the operator to conveniently test torque wrenches and torque screwdrivers. The CDI 501-I-DTT features an easy to use touch pad screen to capture peak torque values during a test in real time, and download stored torque data to a PC. All DTT testers are sold in a kit with the torque tool tester, carrying case and AC/DC power supply.
1/4 Drive Digital Torque Wrench Tester Features:
- Integral Transducer and sturdy housing allow mounting in virtually any position
- Integral Transducer: Full bridge strain gage, 350 ohm,
1500uE, 3mV/V F.S, 3.75 excitation.
- Units of Torque: Nm, kgcm, ft.lb., in.lb., kgm
- Audible (tone)
- Torque Accuracy: ±0.5% CW and CCW from 5.6 to 100% of full scale at 25° C
- LCD Touch Screen: 4.7 in. color graphics display
- Screen resolution: 480 X 272 pixels
- 110 Volt AC/DC power supply included
- Display Accuracy: 4 digits, 9999 cycle counts
- Memory Capacity – 500 Records (Complete Check Mode Only.)
- Data can be offloaded by USB drive or cable
- Six "AA" Alkaline cells for battery power included
- Track, Peak and First Peak modes of operation
- Operating Temperature: 40 to 110° F (5 to 42° C)
- Storage Temperature: 0 to 122° F (-20 to 50° C)
- Humidity up to 85% non-condensing
- ISO-6789-2003 and ASME B107-28-2005 standards compliant
- Certificate of N.I.S.T. traceability from 5.6 to 100% of full scale
- Includes storage case, AC adapter and USB cable
- Dimensions: W - 10” x H - 16” x D - 2.5” Weight: (Tester Only) - 10.7 lbs., (with Carrying Case) - 17.4 lbs.