The Norbar 43250 TruCheck Plus Digital Torque Tester has a 1/4" Hex Drive and an English Testing Range of 0 - 2.2 Ft Lbs & .9 - 26.5 In Lbs and Metric Testing Range of .1 - 3 Nm. TruCheck Plus also has a user selectable 'limit' feature. The operator sets the target torque and tolerance and the instrument will calculate whether the reading is within tolerance and indicate the results by illuminating one of three colored LEDs: orange = low, green = ok, red = high.
TruCheck Plus has an RS-232 output and comes complete with an RS-232 cable. The reading measurement unit and limit status (Low, OK and High) are output via RS-232.
1/4" Drive Norbar TruCheck Digital Torque Tester Features:
- Supplied with a Traceable Calibration Certificate.
- Allows torque tool performance to be monitored and tools kept in peak condition.
- TruCheck™ Plus allows selection of torque units and modes for 'click' and dial type wrenches.
- 'Plus' version allows operator to set a target value and tolerance.
- Dimensions: 64mm deep x 175mm wide x 72mm high
- Accuracy: +/-1%, +/-1 digit over the stated operating range.
- Display: 4 digit, 7 segment LED
- Temp Range - Operating: +5ºC to +40ºC
- Temp Range - Storage: -20ºC to +70ºC
- Weight (for shipping): 2.6 Kg
- Drive Size: 1/4" male hexagon (vertical)
Made In England.