The Norbar TruCheck Plus 43245 2000 Digital Torque Tester has a 1" Drive and an English Testing Range of 147.6 - 1,476 Ft Lbs & 1,770 - 17,700 In Lbs and Metric Testing Range of 200 - 2,000 Nm. This 1" drive digital torque tester is suitable for click wrenches, dial and electronic wenches and in 'track' mode will continuously monitor the torque signal.
The Norbar TruCheck Plus 43245 also has a user selectable 'limit' feature. The operator sets the target torque and tolerance and the instrument will calculate whether the reading is within tolerance and indicate the result by illuminating one of three coloured LEDs: orange = low, green = OK, red = high.
TruCheck Plus has an RS-232 output and comes complete with an RS-232 cable. The reading measurement unit and limit status (Low, OK and High) are output via RS-232.
This 1" drive digital torque tester has an accuracy of +/-1% of reading over operating range of 200 - 2000 N·m and comes with a traceable calibration certificate.
- Supplied with a Traceable Calibration Certificate.
- There are three torque units - N.m, lbf.ft and lbf.in (always calibrated in N.m).
- Allows torque tool performance to be monitored and tools kept in peak condition.
- Basic version has no settable options. Ideal for non-expert users
- Weight: 2.517 KgDimensions: 145.5mm deep x 175mm wide x 85mm high.
- Accuracy: +/-1%, +/-1 digit over the stated operating range.
- Display: 4 Digit, 7 segment LED. With update rate of twice per second (2Hz).
- Temp Range - Operating: +5ºC to +40ºC
- Temp Range - Storage: -20ºC to +70ºC
- Auto Reset Hold Time: 2 seconds
- Electromagnetic Compatibility (EMC) Directive: In conformance with EN 61326:1997
- Weight (for shipping): 5.26 Kg
- Drive Size: 27mm male hexagon. Supplied with 1" square drive socket.
The Norbar 43245 TruCheck Plus 2000 Digital Torque Tester can be used with the Norbar Power Tool Test Fixture to test pneumatic and electric torque tools.
These power tool test fixtures incorporate a joint simulation rundown assembly, base plate, reaction plate, drive adaptors and a reaction adaptor to be used in conjunction with a TruCheck Plus 1000 or 2000. These joint simulators are not recommended for use with impact or impulse type wrenches.
Made In England.