The Williams TM-393 Planetary Gear Torque Multiplier offers a torque ratio of 18:1 and a maximum output of 3,200 Ft Lbs or 4,338 Nm.
- This planetary torque multiplier was designed for situations where high torques are necessary for fastening or breaking out stubborn fasteners.
- The Williams TM-393 torque multiplier allows operator safe and easy means of producing torque for job requirements.
- Precision planetary gear multiplies the operator''s input from standard torque wrenches.
- Can also multiply the torque from air-Driven (non-impact) wrenches
- Max Output Ft. Lbs.: 3200
- Input Cap: 173
- Gear Ratio: 20
- Torque Ratio: 18
- Input Sq. Size: 1/2"
- Output Sq. Size: 1
- Overall Length: 19 39/64
- Head Height Sq. to Top: 6 1/2
- Head Dia.: 4 1/16