3/4" Dr 120-600 Ft Lbs CDI Heavy Duty Torque & Angle Electronic Torque Wrench - 6004TAA
The CDI 6004TAA 3/4" drive electronic torque wrench with angle gauge offers metric ranges of 156 - 780 Nm. This 600 ft lb torque wrench has a digital readout with English ranges of 120 - 600 ft lbs or 1440 - 7200 in lbs in addition to the metric ranges. By using an electronic torque wrench with an angle gauge, the user eliminates the need for additional angle gauges and protractors. The digital readout provides the most accurate and efficient way to achieve torque plus angle tightening sequences now specified by many manufacturers. The digital readout displays a torque setting then with a push of a button, switches to the angle mode. The angle readout of this heavy duty torque wrench is not affected by ratcheting. Angle calculation based on the same gyroscopic technology that maintains helicopters at level flight.
600 Ft Lb Torque Wrench Features:
- Torque Accuracy: (2% CW & 3% CCW FROM 20 – 100% F.S.) (4% CW & 6% CCW FROM 10 – 19% F.S.)
- Angle Accuracy: ± 3.8% of indicated value
- Angular Display Resolution: 1°
- Torque Units: ft.lb., in.lbs., Nm
- Audible (tone) Preset Alerts
- Display Resolution: 0.1 ft.lb., 0.1 Nm, 1 in.lb.
- Comfortable non-slip grip handle
- Sealed Ratchet Head
- 4 “AA” Alkaline Batteries Included
- Low Battery Indicator and Auto Shutoff after two minutes idle
- Operating Temperature: 40 - 110° F. (5 - 42° C)
- Storage Temperature: 0 - 122° F (-20 - 50° C)
- Humidity up to 90% non-condensing
- EU/CE-DE, ES, FR, IT, NL, PT, UK and Japanese language manual
- Certificate of N.I.S.T. traceability for 20% to 100% of full scale
- Includes storage case
- Drive: 3/4"
- Torque Range ft lb: 120 - 600
- In. Lb: 1440 - 7200
- Torque Range Nm: 156 - 780
- Nm Angle: 0-360 degrees