3/4'' Dr 130-400 Ft Lbs CDI Split Beam Torque Wrench - WSC-400CA
The CDI 4004TQR Split Beam Torque Wrench with 3/4'' Drive has an English range of 130-400 Ft Lbs. This unique “split beam” measuring element provides consistently accurate readings and rugged, trouble-free performance. Fast setting of desired torque is easily accomplished by rotating adjustment knob until required torque value is displayed in the torque window. This 400 ft lb torque wrench features three-piece construction for easy disassembly and storage.
Snap-On Split Beam Torque Wrench Features:
- CDI Sealed Ratchet Head - is virtually maintenance free; more time working with the tool, less time on tool maintenance.
- Thumb Screw Type Adjustment -is faster than cycling through a micrometer style torque wrench. Guard prevents setting from being changed accidentally. Setting is displayed in window. Conversion table to Nm displayed on handle.
- Sealed Neck - keeps dust and grit away from the torque mechanism for longer tool life.
- “Split Beam” Measuring Element - provides accurate, reliable readings and eliminates the heavy coil spring used in conventional click type wrenches. This yields fewer moving parts, reducing friction and wear.
- Cushion Grip Handle - provides comfort plus control and resists most automotive fluids.
- Designed for measuring torque in a clockwise direction only. Wrench is not reversible.
- Guaranteed Accuracy: Accurate within ±4% of any clockwise setting from 20% of full scale to full scale.
- TORQUE RANGE: 80-400 ft. lbs.
- GRADUATIONS: 10 ft. lbs.
- DRIVE SIZE: 3/4''
- LENGTH: 48 1/2''
- WEIGHT: 13.87 lbs
** The CDI 4004TQR and 6004TQR Split beam Torque Wrenches accept Williams Heavy Duty Tubular Wrenches that fit the 24TH handle. The length of the wrench heads matches the effective length of the ratchet head and extender that come with the torque wrench, creating the same effective length. Removing the rather head and extender from the torque wrench and inserting the desired Heavy Duty Tubular wrench of choice (fitting 24TH handle) creates an expanded use interchangeable head system.