The 3/4" drive Norbar 13056 click type torque wrench can be preset between 60 - 300 Ft Lbs or 80 - 400 Nm.
The Norbar 13056 click type torque wrench is designed for the production environment where it will be set and then dedicated to a particular application. There is no scale, the wrench must be set against a torque testing device such as Norbar's Professional Torque Tester. The ratchets on these preset torque wrenches are robustly engineered for strength and durability. The strength and high wear resistance comes from a coarse tooth pattern while a principle of offset ratchet pawls gives a narrow engagement angle. The square drive is not only a robust design but allows the wrench to be used for torque control in both the clockwise and anti clockwise directions, by removing the square and re-inserting on the other side of the ratchet head.
Norbar 13056 Click Torque Wrench Features:
- Setting system is designed to discourage unauthorized alteration.
- Colored end seals are provided to identify the wrench to a particular operator, torque setting or calibration period.
- Accuracy of +/-3% of reading exceeds all international standards for torque wrenches.
- Every wrench comes supplied with a calibration certificate.
- Available with a high quality ratchet or as a 'Torque Handle'.
- Retained square drive will not pull out of the head when the socket is removed.
- Supplied in a molded box for storage and protection.
- Length: 26.14"
- Square Size: 3/4"
- Weight: 4.5 Lbs
- Accuracy: +/-3%
- Operates between: 60.0 - 300.0 lbf·ft or 80.0 - 400.0 N·m
- Ratchet Type: Industrial
Made In England