The 13056 Norbar 3/4" Dr TW Model 400 Preset 'Industrial' Ratchet Torque Wrench can be preset between 60 - 300 Ft Lbs or 80 - 400 Nm.
P' Type Torque Wrenches are designed for the production environment where they will be set and then dedicated to a particular application. There is no scale, the wrench must be set against a torque testing device such as Norbar's Professional Torque Tester. The ratchets on these models are robustly engineered for strength and durability. The strength and high wear resistance comes from a coarse tooth pattern while a principle of offset ratchet pawls gives a narrow engagement angle. The square drive is not only a robust design but allows the wrench to be used for torque control in both the clockwise and anti clockwise directions, by removing the square and re-inserting on the other side of the ratchet head.
- Setting system is designed to discourage unauthorized alteration.
- Colored end seals are provided to identify the wrench to a particular operator, torque setting or calibration period.
- Accuracy of +/-3% of reading exceeds all international standards for torque wrenches.
- Every wrench comes supplied with a calibration certificate.
- Available with a high quality ratchet or as a 'Torque Handle'.
- Retained square drive will not pull out of the head when the socket is removed.
- Supplied in a molded box for storage and protection.
- Length: 26.14"
- Square Size: 3/4"
- Weight: 4.5 Lbs
- Accuracy: +/-3%
- Operates between: 60.0 - 300.0 lbf·ft or 80.0 - 400.0 N·m
- Ratchet Type: Industrial
Made In England