The 3/8" Sq Dr 15.0 - 80.0 Ft Lbs / 20.0 - 100.0 Nm Norbar TW Model 100 P Type 'Industrial' Ratchet Torque Wrench - 13053
P' Type Torque Wrenches are designed for the production environment where they will be set and then dedicated to a particular application. There is no scale, the wrench must be set against a torque testing device such as Norbar's Professional Torque Tester. The push-through ratchets on these models are robustly engineered for strength and durability. The strength and high wear resistance comes from a coarse tooth pattern while a principle of offset ratchet pawls gives a narrow engagement angle. The push-through square drive is not only a robust design but allows the wrench to be used for torque control in both the clockwise and anti clockwise directions, and allows for a wider model range of up to 400 N·m.
- Setting system is designed to discourage unauthorized alteration.
- Colored end seals are provided to identify the wrench to a particular operator, torque setting or calibration period.
- Accuracy of +/-3% of reading exceeds all international standards for torque wrenches.
- Available with a high quality ratchet or as a 'Torque Handle'.
- Retained square drive will not pull out of the head when the socket is removed.
- Supplied in a molded box for storage and protection.
- Every wrench is supplied with a calibration certificate.
- Length: 338 mm
- Square Size: 3/8"
- Weight: 0.74 Kg
- Ratchet Teeth: 72
- Accuracy: +/-3%
- Operates between:
- 15.0 - 80.0 lbf·ft
- 20.0 - 100.0 N·m
- Ratchet Type: Industrial Push-Through
- Ratchet Diameter: 40 mm