The CDI 1002TQFR Split Beam Torque Wrench with 3/8'' Drive has an English range of 20-100 Ft Lbs. This unique “split beam” measuring element provides consistently accurate readings and rugged, trouble-free performance. Fast setting of desired torque is easily accomplished by rotating adjustment knob until required torque value is displayed in the torque window of the CDI torque tool.
- Featuring a sealed ratchet head, this split beam torque wrench is virtually maintenance free, leaving more time working with the tool and less time on tool maintenance.
- Thumb Screw Type Adjustment -is faster than cycling through a micrometer style torque wrench. Guard prevents setting from being changed accidentally. Setting is displayed in window. Conversion table to Nm displayed on handle.
- Sealed Neck - keeps dust and grit away from the torque mechanism for longer tool life.
- “Split Beam” Measuring Element - provides accurate, reliable readings and eliminates the heavy coil spring used in conventional click type wrenches. This yields fewer moving parts, reducing friction and wear.
- Cushion Grip Handle - provides comfort plus control and resists most automotive fluids.
- Designed for measuring torque in a clockwise direction only. Wrench is not reversible.
- Guaranteed Accuracy: Accurate within ±4% of any clockwise setting from 20% of full scale to full scale.
- TORQUE RANGE: 20-100 ft. lbs.
- GRADUATIONS: 2 ft. lbs.
- DRIVE SIZE: 3/8''
- LENGTH: 17 1/8''
- WEIGHT: 5.25 lbs