The Seekonk BT-4-3/8 T-Handle Preset Slip Type Torque Wrench has a 3/8'' Drive, can be preset between 50 - 250 In Lbs or 5.6 - 28.2 Nm and can be set in either a Ratchet Mode = Preset Torque Level Set Right & Ratchets When Turned Left or Direct Mode = Preset Torque Level Set In Both Right & Left Directions.
Lead time: 2 Days
- Wrench automatically releases and resets when preset level is reached. This prevents over torquing despite continued turning.
- Preset at factory to requested torque value and shipped with complementary NIST certificate of calibration.
- Manufactured with solid steel construction and a torque mechanism machined from aircraft quality high alloy steel.
- The Seekonk slip type "T" handle family of tools has become the worldwide standard for torque hand tools.
- The concept of foolproof accurate torque control at a most reasonable cost has made the "T" handles indispensable in countless applications.
- Accuracy: 2-10 in. lbs = +/- 1/2 in. lbs / 11-25 in. lbs = +/- 1 In Lbs / 26-50 In Lbs = +/- 2 in. lbs / 51 in. lbs +, = +/- 4%
- MODES OF OPERATION:
- Ratchet = Preset Torque Level Set Right & Ratchets When Turned Left.
- Direct = Preset Torque Level Set In Both Right & Left Directions.