The Norbar 15166 ClickTronic 3/8" Drive Mushroom Ratchet Torque Wrench offers English Ranges in 7.3-36.8 Ft Lbs & 88.5-442.5 In lbs and a Metric Ranges of 10-50 Nm. The ClickTronic has been engineered to combine the proven mechanics of our Professional wrench with an Organic Light-Emitting Diode (O.L.E.D) display. The result is in an accurate, durable, comfortable and easy to use torque wrench. The digital display on the 3/8" dr ratchet torque wrench provides the user with a clearer and easier to read scale, significantly helping to reduce setting errors. The new digital display can also easily switch between multiple torque units, meaning most country's preferred torque units can be accessed.
Norbar ClickTronic Features:
- Unique on a torque wrench, the TimeStrip® gives a visual indication that the wrench is due for re-calibration.
- LED digital display provides a clear and easy to read display that help to significantly reduce setting errors.
- 12 different types of torque units allows for most countries preferred torque units to easily be accessed.
- Factory calibrated to +/-3% and our tried and tested mechanism ensures that accuracy is retained for longer.
- Secure push/pull lock adjustment knob is quick and intuitive to use and prevents accidental adjustment.
- Every wrench comes supplied with a calibration certificate
- USB CHARGING POINT - Supplied with a built in rechargeable lithium battery and charging lead.
- 0.05 N.m scale increments between 10 - 13.5 N.m, 0.1 N.m scale increments between 13.5 - 27 N.m and 0.2 N.m scale increments between 27 - 50 N.m
- Length: 340 mm
- Square Size: 3/8" (1/2" adaptor included)
- Weight: 0.77 Kg
- Ratchet Teeth: 72
- Ratchet Type: 'Industrial' Mushroom head
- Ratchet Diameter: 35 mm
Made in England