The 3834-ARBR-9100ES 32MM Bahco Quick Eject Arbor Fits Bimetal Holesaw - 3834-ARBR-9100ES comes with the Williams Industrial Brands Limited lifetime warranty.
The Superior holesaw from Bahco is perfect for making holes in wood, including manufactured wooden materials like MDF, as well as brick, lightweight concrete, plasterboard and hard plastics. The holesaws have an extreme cutting depth of 2-3/4" (71mm) which allows the user to go through many materials such as studs in one cut! The precision ground carbide tips and the superior low friction coating cut smoothly and require less pressure. The multi construction assortment offers a wide range of sizes and is a perfect match with the Quick-eject arbor.
- Allows the user to save time by releasing the core from the holesaw in one simple, fast and efficient operation without burning your fingers on a hot holesaw or release adapter
- Quick eject arbors provides stable drilling in challenging environments
- Arbor comes with a solid round carbide tipped drill and there is no need to change the drill between applications
- Fits Holesaws: Bimetal 32 mm and larger
- Drill: 3834-DRL-ES
- Country of Origin: France