The CDI 1.81NLDNSS Dial Torque Wrench has a 1/4 Inch Drive and a Metric range from 0-1.8 Nm. CDI Classic series dial style torque wrenches offer a body design that guarantees maximum durability and performance. Accuracy of both series of +/- 3% meets or exceeds ASME B107.14 1994, ISO 6789 bi-directionally from 20% to 100% of scale. This metric torque wrench is supplied with a N.I.S.T. traceable certificate of calibration.
1.8 Nm Torque Wrench Features:
- Sturdy body construction insures maximum durability
- Easy to read laser marked single scale
- Large easy to read dial is shock resistant and protected by a tough metal guard
- Memory needle retains highest torque reading applied
- Calibrated in both CW and CCW direction
- Accuracy: ± 3% of indicated value, CW & CCW, from 20% to 100% of full scale
- Individually serialized with matching certificate of calibration traceable to N.I.S.T.
- Drive: 1/4"
- Nm Range: 0-1.8 Nm
- Increments: .05 Nm
- A In.: 11.5
- B In.: 1.1
- C In.: 1.2
- D In.: 2.75
- Wt. Lbs.: 1.1