The CDI 751LDINSS Dial Torque Wrench with 1/4" Drive an English range from 0-75 In Lbs. Dial Torque Wrenches are designed with sturdy torsion beam design for dependable long life and accuracy. Accuracy of both series of +/- 3% meets or exceeds ASME B107.14 1994, ISO 6789 bi-directionally from 20% to 100% of scale. All wrenches supplied with a N.I.S.T. traceable certificate of calibration.
- Sturdy body construction insures maximum durability
- Large easy to read dial is shock resistant and protected by a tough metal guard
- Memory needle retains highest torque reading applied
- Calibrated in both CW and CCW direction
- Accuracy: ± 3% of indicated value, CW & CCW, from 20% to 100% of full scale
- Individually serialized with matching certificate of calibration traceable to N.I.S.T.
- Drive: 1/4"
- English Range: 0-75 in.lb.
- English Range Increments: 1 in. lb.
- A In.: 11.5
- B In.: 1.1
- C In.: 1.2
- D In.: 2.75
- Wt. Lbs.: 1.1