The CDI 14005NLDNSS dial indicator torque wrench has a 1 Inch Drive and a Metric range from 0-1400 Nm. Dial Torque Wrenches are designed with sturdy torsion beam design for dependable long life and accuracy. Accuracy of both series of +/- 3% meets or exceeds ASME B107.14 1994, ISO 6789 bi-directionally from 20% to 100% of scale. All wrenches supplied with a N.I.S.T. traceable certificate of calibration.
- Sturdy body construction insures maximum durability
- Large easy to read dial is shock resistant and protected by a tough metal guard
- Memory needle retains highest torque reading applied
- Calibrated in both CW and CCW direction
- Accuracy: ± 3% of indicated value, CW & CCW, from 20% to 100% of full scale
- Individually serialized with matching certificate of calibration traceable to N.I.S.T.
- Drive: 1"
- Nm Range: 0-1400 Nm
- Increments: 25 Nm
- A In.: 74
- B In.: 2.5
- C In.: 3.5
- D In.: 3
- Wt. Lbs.: 30