The CDI 200NMIMH Interchange Head Micrometer Adjustable Torque Wrench has an English range of 29.5-147.5 ft lbs and a Metric range of 40-200 Nm and uses CDI "Y" Shank Heads. The CDI 200NMIMH has combined a standard Interchangable head with our proven micro adjustable handle to come up with an extremely versatile torque wrench. Choose from a large selection of Interchangable heads including open, box, flare and even ratchet drives.
- Rugged, non-slip metal grip
- Positive locking with pull down lock ring
- Uses standard "Y" shank heads
- Audible click and / or feel impulse torque control mechanism
- Blow molded boxes supplied with all models
- Certificate of Calibration included with all models
- Accuracy: +/- 4% clockwise +/- 6% CCW of indicated value, CW, from 20% to 100% of full scale
- Meets or exceeds ASME B107.14M 1994, ISO 6789
- Individually serialized with matching certificate of calibration traceable to N.I.S.T.
- Made in the USA.
CDI Y Shank Heads Available For This Wrench:
|12 Point Ratchet Heads|
|12 Point Box End Heads|| |