The CDI 1502LDIN is CDI's Dial Torque Wrench, offered by Pro Torque Tools. The CDI 1502LDIN has a 3/8" drive and a dual scale, as well as an English range from 0 to 150 in lbs and a metric range from 0 to 18 Nm. If you are looking for a larger range, check out the CDI 2502LDIN dial style torque wrench.
The CDI dial torque wrench has a body design that guarantees maximum durability and performance. The accuracy of both series of +/- 3% meets or exceeds ASME B107.14 1994, ISO 6789 bi-directionally from 20% to 100% of scale. All wrenches supplied with a N.I.S.T. traceable certificate of calibration.
- Sturdy body construction insures maximum durability
- Easy to read laser marked single scale
- Large easy to read dial is shock resistant and protected by a tough metal guard
- Memory needle retains highest torque reading applied
- Calibrated in both CW and CCW direction
- Accuracy: ± 3% of indicated value, CW & CCW, from 20% to 100% of full scale
- Individually serialized with matching certificate of calibration traceable to N.I.S.T.
- Drive: 3/8"
- English Range: 0-150 in.lb
- English Range Increments: 2 in. lb.
- Nm Range: 0-18
- Nm Increments: .5 Nm
- A In.: 11.5
- B In.: 1.1
- C In.: 1.2
- D In.: 2.75
- Wt. Lbs.: 1.1