The CDI 100T-I Preset torque wrenches use "Y" Shank Interchangable Heads and can be preset between 30-150 Ft Lbs or 41-203 Nm
CDI SET = TORQUE LEVEL PRESET BY CDI BEFORE SHIPPING AND DOES COME WITH A CERTIFICATE OF CALIBRATION.
Lead time for Presetting is 10 days.
The CDI 100T-I preset Interchangable head torque wrench is designed for use on production lines and other applications where a specific torque is required for repetitive operations. The design, fabrication and materials used have been developed in coordination with major manufacturers in actual production use.
150 Ft Lb Torque Wrench Features:
- Durable, non-slip cushion grip
- Uses "Y" shank heads
- Audible click and feel impulse torque control mechanism
- Tamper proof torque setting for production line use
- Torque values can be calibrated in english or metric setting
- Accuracy: +/- 4% of indicated value, in direction of torque indicator, from 20% to 100% of full scale
- Meets or exceeds ASME B107.14-2004, ISO 6789
- A In.: 19.5
- B In.: 0.94
- C In.: 0.86
- D In.: 1.4
- Shank Size: Y
- English Range: 30-150 ft lb
- Nm Range: 41-203 Nm
- Wt. Lbs.: 2.3
CDI Y Shank Heads Available For This Wrench:
|12 Point Box End Heads|| |