CDI 100T-I Preset torque wrenches use Y shank heads and can be preset between 30-150 Ft Lbs or 41-203 Nm.
USER SET = TORQUE WRENCH SHIPPED UNSET AND TORQUE LEVEL SET BY USER. DOES NOT COME WITH CERTIFICATE OF CALIBRATION.
CDI 100T-I Preset torque wrenches are designed for use on production lines and other applications where a specific torque is required for repetitive operations. The design, fabrication and materials used have been developed in coordination with major manufacturers in actual production use.
- Durable, non-slip cushion grip
- Uses "Y" shank heads
- Audible click and feel impulse torque control mechanism
- Tamper proof torque setting for production line use
- Torque values can be calibrated in english or metric setting
- Accuracy: +/- 4% of indicated value, in direction of torque indicator, from 20% to 100% of full scale
- Meets or exceeds ASME B107.14-2004, ISO 6789
- A In.: 19.5
- B In.: 0.94
- C In.: 0.86
- D In.: 1.4
- Shank Size: Y
- English Range: 30-150 ft lb
- Nm Range: 41-203 Nm
- Wt. Lbs.: 2.3
CDI Y Shank Heads Available For This Wrench:
|12 Point Box End Heads|| |