The CDI MULTITORQ portable electronic torque meter from Snap-On Industrial Brands displays torque readings from sensors that attach between sockets and driver. MULTITORQ is a highly versatile torque analyzer/data acquisition system that can be used with sockets, extensions, universal joints, ratcheting drivers or any combination of these. Sensors are sold separately, available in 8 ranges from 2-20 in. ozs. to 150-1500 ft. lb. This torque data collector features accuracy within ± 1% of reading (± 2% reading for 20 in. oz., and a 10 in. lb.) 10-100% of sensor range.
The CDI 1600-MT2 torque analyzer features a wide angle viewing LCD display with selectable readouts; ft lbs, in lbs, in oz, Nm, dNm, mkg, and cmkg units. Torque target settings are entered via a push button membrane keyboard. High and low torque limits are adjustable to give an audible and visual alarm. The user selects Track mode to display torque values as they are applied, or Peak mode to display the highest torque value applied.
Torque Data Collector Features:
- 4 digit w/ alpha & numerical function flags
- 4 digit, 8000 counts display capacity
- Accuracy: ± 1% of indicated value, cw & ccw, from 10% to 100% of full scale, 201-O-MT2 and 101-I-MT2 are ± 2%
- Soft touch keys: hi/lo alarm, zero tare, set-up, units, store/recall/clear, send, statistics, enter
- Units of measurement: ft. lb., in. lb., in. oz., Nm, dNm, mkg and cmkg
- Storage: -20 to 50 degrees C (-2 to 122 degrees F)
- Humidity: up to 90%, non-condensing
- Dimensions: 3” wide, 2.5” high (3” with belt clip), 6” deep
- Weight: 1 pound
- Charge life (full charge to shutoff): 20 hours continuous
- Battery chargers: 120 VAC
- Optional 220 Volt charger available
- Output: 9VDC, 200mA
- Data storage/recall: 3500 measurements
- Serial output port: RS-232 (true), 300-19.2k baud, and mitutoyo (statistical protocol)
- Rechargeable Ni-Cad batteries
- Reads bi-directionally (cw and ccw)
Available Sensors For CDI 1600-MT2: (sold separately)
Certificate of accuracy traceable to N.I.S.T. supplied with each transducer.
All components ordered separately.