The CDI 1502TP-1-CDI SET Torky 1/4 Inch Drive Torque Wrench can be preset between 20-170 In Lbs or 2.2-19.2 Nm.
CDI SET = TORQUE LEVEL PRESET BY CDI BEFORE SHIPPING AND DOES COME WITH A CERTIFICATE OF CALIBRATION.
The CDI 1502TP-1 Torky Preset Torque Wrench- 1/4" Hex Drive 20-170 In. Lb. TORKY is a right angle preset torque wrench that is designed for production torque applications that require higher values than a torque screwdriver can deliver. The comfortable design eases the strain of repeated uses. The torque value may be preset at the factory or it may be set by the operator utilizing a torque tester. When the proper torque value is reached, a momentary release or "break" can be felt.
Lead time for presetting: 10 days.
- Simple, easy to use design
- Ruggedly built for years of reliable service
- Operates bi-directionally
- Accuracy: ± 6% of indicated value, cw, from 20% to 100% of full scale
- Drive: 3/8" Female Hex
- Torque Range: 20 - 170 in. lbs
- W x L Inches: 1 x 5.25
- Wt.: 8.3 oz