1/4" Dr 1 - 3 In Oz Tohnichi Click Type Adjustable Torque Screwdriver - AMLD3Z
(You save $30.95)
The Tohnichi AMLD3Z is a Click Type Fine Screw Adjustable Torque Screwdriver with a 1/4" Drive and a English range of 1-3 In Oz.
- Same features as LTD except designed for tightening small screws.
- Enhanced reliability and durability by adopting toggle clutch torque mechanism.
- Upon reaching the set torque, it clicks to signal tightening is complete.
- Torque setting is easy to adjust by knob and scale.
- Index finger holding feature allows the operator to tighten with precise movements.
- Counterclockwise tightening model available upon request. Please contact us.
- Applicable for international use including the EU region. Compliant with calibration procedures of ISO 6789 Type II Class D.
- Includes Tohnichi Factory Certificate of Calibration.
|Model||Torque Range||Dimensions [mm]||Weight Approx.||Standard Accessories|
|Overall Length||Grip Diameter||Body|
|AMERICAN||AMERICAN||+||- Thickness x Width|
|83||9||8||13||48||14||14||0.026||#0||0.15 X 1 |
0.2 X 1.5
0.3 X 2
- Accepts standard, 6.35 (1/4) HEX bit. (sold separately)
Made In Japan
All Tohnichi products are thoroughly checked and tested at the factory before shipment. The accuracy of each tool should be as stated for each model as a percentage of reading unless otherwise noted. Hand tool durability is based on repeated movement tests over a minimum of 100, 000 cycles by a durability testing machine. Should defects due to faulty materials and workmanship develop within one (1) year from the date of sale, it will be repaired and put in workable condition or replaced free of charge if returned to Tohnichi with proof of purchase. The warranty is not valid if the product has been misused, tampered with, or abused.