The Tohnichi AMLD3Z fine adjustable torque screwdriver features a PIN Vise Drive and an English range of 1-3 In Oz.
- Same features as LTD except designed for tightening small screws.
- PIN Vice Drive and includes Standard Accessory Bits = thickness X width 0.15×1, 0.2×1.5, 0.3×2
- Enhanced reliability and durability by adopting toggle clutch torque mechanism.
- Upon reaching the set torque, it clicks to signal tightening is complete.
- Torque setting is easy to adjust by knob and scale.
- Index finger holding feature allows the operator to tighten with precise movements.
- Counterclockwise tightening model available upon request. Please contact us.
- Applicable for international use including the EU region. Compliant with calibration procedures of ISO 6789 Type II Class D.
- Includes Tohnichi Factory Certificate of Calibration.
- (NIST Traceable Certificate of Calibration offered for additional fee)
|Model||Torque Range||Dimensions [mm]||Weight Approx.||Standard Accessories|
|Overall Length||Grip Diameter||Body|
|AMERICAN||AMERICAN||+||- Thickness x Width|
|83||9||8||13||48||14||14||0.026||#0||0.15 X 1
0.2 X 1.5
0.3 X 2
- Accepts standard, 6.35 (1/4) HEX bit. (sold separately)
Made In Japan