The Norbar T-Box XL™ 43258 and TDMS (Torque Data Management System) software together provide the complete torque audit system.
The T-Box XL™ is a hand held and bench mounted torque measuring instrument with a user friendly color touch screen interface. Both hand and powered tools can be measured, calibrated and results viewed in graph mode. This comprehensive instrument functions in 12 languages, has all common torque units, pre-loaded tool calibration templates and a large memory for storage of results. T-Box XL™ features a USB interface to a PC where the Torque Data Management System (TDMS) software is installed for archiving of test, calibration and graphical results.
- Resolution: 5 digit
- The T-Box XL can be used as a hand held portable device – using the provided neck strap – or bench mounted.
- 7" (178mm) color touch screen LCD display with on screen graphic icons for simple and easy tool selection.
- Connect up to 4 Smart Transducers including transducers with angle capabilities for instant connectivity. Alternatively, non Norbar transducers with a mV/V output can be programmed into the T-Box XL memory.
- 2 USB ports, one RS232 serial port and an ancillary connection (USB cable supplied as standard).
- Supplied with Norbar's Torque Data Management System software (TDMS) for complete tool data management and archiving on your PC.
- Contains a large capacity memory that will enable a user to collect data and store in excess of 100,000 individual test results directly to the instrument and then synchronize to the TDMS software.
- Includes 8 modes for torque tool measurement: Track, Click, Dial & Electronic, Stall, Screwdriver, Hydraulic, Graph and Pulse.
- Comes pre-loaded with Tool Templates for the entire Norbar product range of Manual Torque Wrenches or Power Tools like the PneuTorques and EvoTorques, enabling the user to simply assign individual tools to perform calibrations to the relevant ISO standard.
- Weight: 1.9 Kg (4.2 lb) T-Box XL only
- Height: 162 mm
- Width: 205 mm
- Depth: 60 mm
Made in England