The Norbar T-Box XL™ 43258 and TDMS (Torque Data Management System) software together provide the complete torque audit system.
The T-Box XL™ is a hand held and bench mounted torque measuring instrument with a user friendly color touch screen interface. Both hand and powered tools can be measured, calibrated and results viewed in graph mode. This comprehensive instrument functions in 12 languages, has all common torque units, pre-loaded tool calibration templates and a large memory for storage of results. T-Box XL™ features a USB interface to a PC where the Torque Data Management System (TDMS) software is installed for archiving of test, calibration and graphical results.
- Resolution: 5 digit
- The T-Box XL can be used as a hand held portable device – using the provided neck strap – or bench mounted.
- 7" (178mm) color touch screen LCD display with on screen graphic icons for simple and easy tool selection.
- Connect up to 4 Smart Transducers including transducers with angle capabilities for instant connectivity. Alternatively, non Norbar transducers with a mV/V output can be programmed into the T-Box XL memory.
- 2 USB ports, one RS232 serial port and an ancillary connection (USB cable supplied as standard).
- Supplied with Norbar's Torque Data Management System software (TDMS) for complete tool data management and archiving on your PC.
- Contains a large capacity memory that will enable a user to collect data and store in excess of 100,000 individual test results directly to the instrument and then synchronize to the TDMS software.
- Includes 8 modes for torque tool measurement: Track, Click, Dial & Electronic, Stall, Screwdriver, Hydraulic, Graph and Pulse.
- Comes pre-loaded with Tool Templates for the entire Norbar product range of Manual Torque Wrenches or Power Tools like the PneuTorques and EvoTorques, enabling the user to simply assign individual tools to perform calibrations to the relevant ISO standard.
- Weight: 1.9 Kg (4.2 lb) T-Box XL only
- Height: 162 mm
- Width: 205 mm
- Depth: 60 mm
Made in England
NORBAR Products Warranty:
7.1 The Company warrants that, subject to the other provisions of these Conditions upon delivery, and for a period of 12 months after the date of delivery, the Goods will:
a) be of satisfactory quality within the meaning of the Sale of Goods Act 1979; and
b) comply in all material respects with the specification for them as set out in the Company’s catalogue or other published specification current at the time that the order for the Goods was accepted by the Company.
7.2 The Company will not be liable for a breach of any of the warranties in condition 7.1 unless:
a) the Buyer gives written notice of the defect to the Company within 14 days of the time when the Buyer discovers or ought to have discovered the defect; and
b) the Buyer returns the defective Goods properly packed, carriage paid to the Company’s premises at the address given in condition 1.1.
7.3 The Company will not be liable for a breach of the warranties in condition 7.1 if:
a) the Buyer makes any further use of the Goods after giving such notice; or
b) the Goods have been misused, mishandled, overloaded, amended, modified or repaired in any way by the Buyer or its customers, or used for any purpose other than that for which they were designed; or
c) the defect is due to fair wear and tear or arises because the Buyer or its customer failed to follow the Company’s oral or written instructions as to the storage, installation, commissioning, use or maintenance of the Goods or (if there are none) good trade practice.
7.4 Subject to conditions 7.2 and 7.3, if any of the Goods do not conform with any of the warranties in condition 7.1, the Company will at its option repair or replace such Goods (or the defective part of them) or refund the price of such Goods at the pro rata Contract rate.
7.5 If the Company complies with condition 7.4, it will have no further liability for a breach of any of the warranties in clause 7.1 in respect of such Goods.
7.6 Except as provided in condition 7.1, the Company makes no representation or warranty, whether express or implied, as to the quality or fitness for purpose of the Goods and all warranties, conditions and other terms which may be implied by statute or common law are, to the fullest extent permitted by law, excluded from the Contract.
7.7 Nothing in this Contract excludes or limits the liability of the Company for:
a) death or personal injury caused by the Company’s negligence; or
b) under section 2(3) of the Consumer Protection Act 1987; or
c) for fraud or fraudulent misrepresentation; or
d) for any matter which it would be illegal for the Company to exclude or attempt to exclude its liability.