The Precision Instruments D6F3000FMC Dial Torque Wrenches with 1 1/2'' Fixed Drive and memory needle, dual scale model have a working range from 600 - 3000 Ft Lbs and 80 - 400 Kgm and are extremely accurate (within 2% of reading from 20% of full scale to full scale).
Precision Instruments Torque Wrench Features:
- Patented Torsion Bar design that ensures the most accurate wrench possible.
- Durable, all-steel construction withstands industrial environments and allows for easy cleaning.
- Heat treated dial guards provide rugged protection against crushing forces.
- Dial Type wrenches are not hand hold sensitive, meaning that hand position does not affect accuracy
- Fixed Square Drive Size: 1-1/2"
- Length (including extension handle): 139-15/16"
- Width: 5"
- Overall Height: 5-29/64"
- Weight: 52 lbs
- (custom fitted wooden storage box): lbs(w/light signal option): ADD .17 LBS.
- Finish: Nickel / Chrome
- Meets or Exceeds the following Specification: GGG-W-686C, ANSI B107.14M
- Comes with Certificate of Calibration traceable to NIST.
- Included Extension Handle: 94TQPA
- Length: 120"
Each Precision Instrument tool is custom made upon ordering. 3-4 WEEK LEAD TIME.