The Seekonk LT-M is a 1/4'' Drive L Handle Preset Slip Type Torque Wrench that can be preset between 2-20 In Lbs English or .22-2.2 Nm Metric and torques when turned either left or right. Check out this ratcheting torque wrench for an option that can better access smaller spaces.
Lead time for presetting: 2 days.
Seekonk LT-M Torque Wrench Features:
- The Seekonk "L" handle slip type torque tools extend fool proof versatility into a convenient "low profile" configuration.
- As with our other slip type tools, over torquing is impossible even with continued turning.
- Minimum head diameter design allows access into hard to reach areas.
- The unmatched performance and endurance exhibited by these tools are made possible by internal components produced on Seekonk's state of the art CNC machining centers.
- Both the advanced design and production of these and all other Seekonk products are controlled by our ISO 9001 quality system.
- Tools are pre-set at the factory to your requirements.
- Under normal use, yearly calibration is sufficient, however; routine calibration checks on a Seekonk Analog or PDTS electronic torque analyzer would be considered prudent.
- Standard accuracy +/- 4%.
- Shipped with complementary NIST certificate of calibration.