CDI 5T-I Preset torque wrenches use J shank heads and can be preset between 10-50 In lbs or 1.1-5.6 Nm.
USER SET = TORQUE WRENCH SHIPPED UNSET AND TORQUE LEVEL SET BY USER. DOES NOT COME WITH CERTIFICATE OF CALIBRATION.
CDI 5T-I Preset torque wrenches are designed for use on production lines and other applications where a specific torque is required for repetitive operations. The design, fabrication and materials used for the preset changeable head torque wrench have been developed in coordination with major manufacturers in actual production use.
- Durable, non-slip cushion grip
- Uses "J" shank heads
- Audible click and feel impulse torque control mechanism
- Tamper proof torque setting for production line use
- Torque values can be calibrated in english or metric setting
- Accuracy: +/- 4% of indicated value, in direction of torque indicator, from 20% to 100% of full scale
- Meets or exceeds ASME B107.14-2004, ISO 6789
- A In.: 6.5
- B In.: 0.63
- C In.: 0.61
- D In.: 1
- Shank Size: J
- English Range: 10-50 in.lb
- Nm Range: 1.1-5.6 Nm
- Wt. Lbs.: 0.35
CDI J Shank Heads Available For This Wrench:
|12 Point Box End Heads|| |