The Seekonk MR-1 1/2 is an L Handle Preset Slip Type Torque Wrench that can be preset between 3 - 15 Ft Lbs English or 4 - 20.3 Nm Metric and can be set to torque in 5 different modes of operation:
- Torque right / ratchet left
- Torque left /ratchet right
- Torque right / lock left
- Torque left / lock right
- Torque in both right and left directions
Lead time for presetting: 2 days.
- The Seekonk "L" handle slip type torque tools extend fool proof versatility into a convenient "low profile" configuration.
- As with our other slip type tools, over torquing is impossible even with continued turning.
- Minimum head diameter design allows access into hard to reach areas.
- The unmatched performance and endurance exhibited by these tools are made possible by internal components produced on Seekonk's state of the art CNC machining centers.
- Both the advanced design and production of these and all other Seekonk products are controlled by our ISO 9001 quality system.
- Tools are pre-set at the factory to your requirements.
- Under normal use, yearly calibration is sufficient, however; routine calibration checks on a Seekonk Analog or PDTS electronic torque analyzer would be considered prudent.
- Standard accuracy +/- 4%.
- Shipped with complementary NIST certificate of calibration.
WarrantySeekonk Manufacturing Products Warranty: Tools are guaranteed for ninety days with a limited parts and labor warranty. This warranty is void if in the judgement of Seekonk Manufacturing, a tool has been altered or abused. Calibration guaranteed for ninety days. Within that time if it is suspected that the tool is out of specification, we will re-calibrate at no charge. One year manufacturing warranty for tools requiring repair due to manufacturing defect.
Drive Size 1/2 Inch
English Range of this wrench 3-15 Ft Lbs
Metric Range of this wrench 4-20.3 Nm
Weight 35 Oz