The Seekonk SM-150-R37 Adjustable Click Type Torque Wrench has a 3/8" Ratchet Drive and an English Range of 30-150 in lbs.
The 9.25" length of this wrench makes it ideal for tight spots where dial wrenches would prove impractical.
- Twist locking action prevents accidental changing of torque settings.
- When selected torque value is achieved, a distinct click is felt and heard, followed by a sudden release through several degrees of free movement.
- Shipped with complementary NIST certificate of calibration.
- Manufactured from alloy steel and chrome plated.
- Accuracy +/- 4% + 1 In Lbs