The Tohnichi STC50CN2-G Digital Torque Screwdriver has a 1/4" Hex Bit Holder and an English range of 1-4.4 In Lbs and 15-70 In Oz and a Metric Range of 10-50 cNm or 1-5 kgf.cm.
- Includes Tohnichi Factory Certificate of Calibration
- (NIST Traceable Certificate of Calibration offered for additional fee)
Digital Torque Screwdriver Features:
- The 1/4" digital torque screwdriver is ideal for measuring or tightening torque applications in cNm, kgf.cm, In Lbs or In Oz.
- Portable and convenient method to confirm torque settings of torque screwdrivers.
- The display setting of the cordless torque screwdriver can be changed so you can read it from different view points.
New Judgment Feature: Light indicator and buzzer alerts:
- In Tightening Mode, tool has light indicator (and buzzers) that alerts user to status:
- White: approaching target torque at 80%,
- Blue: achieved target torque
- Yellow / Red: over torque
- In Measuring Mode, inspection results are indicated :
- Blue: within hi/lo judgment parameters
- Red: outside hi/lo judgment parameters
- New Lithium-ion Battery for up to 30 Hrs Continuous Use
- New Expanded Memory Capacity: 1000 Data Memory Storage
- New USB port for easy data downloading
- Features Ratcheting Direction Control
- Accepts standard 1/4 hex root shape bits (sold separately See "Bit Selection" link below)
- New: STC2-G-BT Version Features Bluetooth Data Transfer Function
- Data Memory: 1000 Data
- Arithmetic Function: Sampling, Maximum, Minimum, Means
- Measurement Mode: PEAK/RUN
- Usage Direction: CW & CCW
- Usage Type: Measuring & Tightening
- Data Output: USB
- Reset Function: Manual/Auto 0.5 - 5.0 sec. adjustable by 0.5 step.
- Other Function: Auto power off (after 3 min.), Battery Life Indicator, Auto Zero
- Power Source: Lithium-ion Battery Pack BP-7
- Charging Time: Via Charger: 5 Hrs, Via PC (USB): 10 Hrs
- Continuous Use: Approx 30 Hrs.
- Operating Conditions [°C]: Temperature 0 ~ 40 Degrees C, no condensation
- Standard Accessories: Quick Charger BA-7, Lithium-ion Battery Pack BP-7, USB Cable
- Use STC2-G to spot check torque drivers (ex RTD with #700 bit) to confirm torque setting prior to use.
|Standard Model||Bluetooth Model||STC2-G (Unit Selection via Keypad)||Approx. Weight|
|Min~Max||1 Digit||Min~Max||1 Digit||Min~Max||1 Digit||Min~Max||1Digit|
- Accepts standard, 6.35 (1/4) HEX bit. (sold separately)
Made In Japan