The SPM-4004 Digitool Solutions has a 3/4" Dr and an English range of 360 - 7200 In Lbs and 20 – 400 Ft Lbs and a Metric range of 40.68 – 813 Nm Electronic Portable Torque
Simple Intuitive user Interface
The SPM series of self-contained electronic torque meters is built on a Digitool Solutions exclusive rotatable platform. These meters transform any large wrench or non-impact driver into a high-precision torque instrument. They feature a simple, intuitive user interface for torque preset of fastener installation specifications. Tri-colored visual indicators, an audible signal and a tactile vibration provide preset alerts at torque attainment. Built on a robust square-drive extension and Installed between the tool and the work, these meters are free of hand-hold position error that is typical of common torque wrenches.
Torque Measurement Accuracy Within ±1% of Setting
Two models, with 3/4in square drives covering 20 ft-lb to 600 ft-lb in two ranges, function in both CW and CCW directions while maintaining torque measurement accuracy within ±1% of setting from 10% to 100% of full scale. The meter can be used down to 4% of full-scale setting while retaining a +/-3% accuracy. With extra-precision torque sensing and higher resolution analog-to digital conversion, the SPM is intended for critical industrial, aerospace, laboratory and quality control applications. The nylon housing is robust enough for tough field use. A built-in rechargeable Li-Ion battery system provides 300-hours of continuous operation. A global 110-240VAC wall transformer is included for charging.
Each meter is compliance with ISO-6789-2003, ASME B107.28-2005 (Type 2) Standards and N.I.S.T. A certification of calibration can be provided if requested.
- ±1% accuracy of torque from 10% – 100%.
- Torque applicable in both CW & CCW
- Usable from 4% of full scale with ±3% of reading.
- Warning LED, Buzzer and Vibration
- Li-Ion Polymer rechargeable battery
- Up to 300 hours of continuous operation
- Charger adapter 110-240V AC included
- Self contained Torque meter
- Easy to use. No Training needed
- Auto power off after 2 minutes
- Eliminates hand position error
- Square Drive: 3/4 inch
- Accuracy ±1% CW & CCW
- Buzzing & Vibrating alerts when torque is reached
- Powered by built-in rechargeable Li-Ion battery
- Torque Range:
- 480 - 4800 in-lb
- 20.0 - 400 ft-lb
- 27.12 - 542 Nm
- Total Length:
- 4.5 x 2 inch
- 114 x 50.8 mm
- Weight: 1.3 lb