Pro Torque Tools offers digital torque wrenches from leading manufactures like CDI, Williams, Seekonk, Proto, Norbar, Tohnichi and Digitool Solutions available in Inch Pounds (in lbs), foot pounds (ft lbs) or Newton Meters (nm).
- Also called “click wrenches” micro adjustable torque wrenches are industrial grade, one of the most common types used, and are built to last a lifetime.
- For applications that require you to apply torque more precisely, check out our dial torque wrenches. Dial wrenches allow you to view the force as it increases and have a memory needle to record the highest torque level reached.
- The most versatile and accurate of our torque wrenches are our electronic torque wrenches. Work efficiently and productively with our line of digital torque wrenches, which enable you to apply the correct amount of torque to any job you might have.
- For jobs that require repetitive tasks using constant torque levels, make life easier with our preset torque wrenches. Turn any ordinary wrench or breaker bar into a preset torque wrench with our preset torque limiters.
- Our interchangeable head wrenches allow for the application of various sizes to be used with the same wrench body.
- Different jobs require different wrench heads, and we provide a great selection of torque wrench heads.
No matter the job or the amount of torque, Pro Torque Tools has all the equipment to fit your needs.