The Norbar 43220 Pro Test 1500 Torque Tester - Series 2 can test in an English range of 22 - 1106 Ft Lbs and 265 - 13276 In lbs or Metric range of 30 - 1500 Nm. The Pro-Test 1500 is an accurate, highly specified and easy to operate instrument for testing and calibrating all types of torque wrench and is considered the most comprehensive torque wrench tester on the market today.
- Guaranteed classification to BS7882:2008, Class 1 or better over the primary calibration range (20% to 100% of full scale), Class 2 or better over the secondary calibration range (lowest calibrated value to 20% of full scale). Class 1 equates to +/-0.5% of reading.
- Three essential operating modes allow the Pro-Test to be used with all torque wrench types: 'Track' displays the live value, 'Peak Memory' records the highest value and 'First Peak Memory' records the first peak of torque (for click type torque wrenches). Both memory modes can be used with manual or automatic reset.
- Large back lit display is easily visible from a distance and in poor light.
- All common units of torque measurement are included.
- User can select the language they wish to work in (most European languages are included).
- Transducer can be mounted for torque wrench operation in the horizontal or vertical plane.
- RS-232-C is included for the output of reading to a printer, PC, data capture unit, SPC software etc.
- Optional mounting plate, Part Code 62198, allows the Pro-Test to be wall mounted.
- All user settable parameters are menu selectable from the front panel.
- As standard, all transducers are calibrated in a clockwise direction. For additional anti clockwise direction order Part No. PROTEST.CCW.
- Display and Transducer are hard-wired together with a 600mm cable.
- Pictorial 'Mode' selection incorporated for ease of use.
- Supplied in a robust plastic case with a data transfer lead to connect to a PC or printer.
- Weight: 7.3 Kg
- Operational Range: 30 - 1500 N.m
- Maximum Resolution: 1 in 9999
- Female Drive: 3/4"
- Transducer Overload Capacity: 150% of Calibration
- Temp Range - Operating: 5°C to 40°C
- Temp Range - Storage: -20°C to +70°C
The Pro Test 1500 Can be used with the Norbar WL1500 Torque Wrench Loader - 60246
Made In England.
NORBAR Products Warranty:
7.1 The Company warrants that, subject to the other provisions of these Conditions upon delivery, and for a period of 12 months after the date of delivery, the Goods will:
a) be of satisfactory quality within the meaning of the Sale of Goods Act 1979; and
b) comply in all material respects with the specification for them as set out in the Company’s catalogue or other published specification current at the time that the order for the Goods was accepted by the Company.
7.2 The Company will not be liable for a breach of any of the warranties in condition 7.1 unless:
a) the Buyer gives written notice of the defect to the Company within 14 days of the time when the Buyer discovers or ought to have discovered the defect; and
b) the Buyer returns the defective Goods properly packed, carriage paid to the Company’s premises at the address given in condition 1.1.
7.3 The Company will not be liable for a breach of the warranties in condition 7.1 if:
a) the Buyer makes any further use of the Goods after giving such notice; or
b) the Goods have been misused, mishandled, overloaded, amended, modified or repaired in any way by the Buyer or its customers, or used for any purpose other than that for which they were designed; or
c) the defect is due to fair wear and tear or arises because the Buyer or its customer failed to follow the Company’s oral or written instructions as to the storage, installation, commissioning, use or maintenance of the Goods or (if there are none) good trade practice.
7.4 Subject to conditions 7.2 and 7.3, if any of the Goods do not conform with any of the warranties in condition 7.1, the Company will at its option repair or replace such Goods (or the defective part of them) or refund the price of such Goods at the pro rata Contract rate.
7.5 If the Company complies with condition 7.4, it will have no further liability for a breach of any of the warranties in clause 7.1 in respect of such Goods.
7.6 Except as provided in condition 7.1, the Company makes no representation or warranty, whether express or implied, as to the quality or fitness for purpose of the Goods and all warranties, conditions and other terms which may be implied by statute or common law are, to the fullest extent permitted by law, excluded from the Contract.
7.7 Nothing in this Contract excludes or limits the liability of the Company for:
a) death or personal injury caused by the Company’s negligence; or
b) under section 2(3) of the Consumer Protection Act 1987; or
c) for fraud or fraudulent misrepresentation; or
d) for any matter which it would be illegal for the Company to exclude or attempt to exclude its liability.
English Range Ft Lbs:
22-1006 Ft Lbs
English Range In Lbs:
265-13276 In Lbs
English Range In Lbs:
4250-212400 In Ounce
Metric Range Nm:
Max Ft Lbs:
1001 Ft Lbs+
Max In Lbs:
1001 In Lbs+