The Norbar EvoTorque 2 Electronic Torque Multiplier 180236.B12 has a 1 1/2'' Drive and provides a range of 1030 - 5200 Ft Lbs or 700-7000 Nm. The EvoTorque® 2 is an electronic torque tool designed for accurately applying torque to threaded fasteners. Tools are factory calibrated to ±3% of reading. The unique ‘intelligent joint sensing’ technology continually measures the joint during tightening and, when necessary, employs dynamic braking to avoid torque over-shoot due to motor inertia. Consequently, EvoTorque® can apply torque accurately over a wide range of joint rates from hard (high torque rate) through to soft (low torque rate). All EvoTorque® tools are highly tolerant of supply voltage and frequency variation. When the tool runs, it will run accurately. If the supply voltage is outside of tolerance then, as a safety feature, the tool will be prevented from starting.
The EvoTorque® 2 has the ability to memorise multiple targets, work IDs, user IDs and readings. The tool has three modes of operation: Torque, Torque and Angle and Torque Audit. The unique Audit Mode is a sophisticated feature for testing pre-tightened bolts with minimal impact on the original fastening torque and can provide quality control data for monitoring joint performance over time.
- USB and Bluetooth® 4.0 data transfer (also called Bluetooth® Smart)
- Torque and Torque & Angle modes
- New Audit Torque Mode enables users to check pre-tightened joints
- Clear indication of successful joint application
- OLED, colour display, clearly visible even in poor lighting
- 3000 reading memory, time and date stamped
- Results uploaded in real time
- Complimentary PC software 'EvoLog' for data management and tool configuration
- 12 user IDs can be downloaded to the tool and results can be stored against individual users
- Capacity for setting 20 stand-alone targets plus up to 5 work groups on the tool
- Multiple units of torque measurement including N.m, lbf.ft, ft.lb and kgf.m
- Easily removable secondary handle for balanced handling of the tool
- New steel reaction as standard and aluminium reactions as optional accessories
- Rated to IP44 for dust and water ingress
- Each tool is supplied with a traceable calibration certificate
- 1 1/2" Square Drive
- 3.3 rpm
- Tool Weight of 16.8kg
- Calibrated to 20% - 100% of tool's maximum capacity
- Operational targets can be set from 10% of tool capacity
NORBAR Products Warranty:
7.1 The Company warrants that, subject to the other provisions of these Conditions upon delivery, and for a period of 12 months after the date of delivery, the Goods will:
a) be of satisfactory quality within the meaning of the Sale of Goods Act 1979; and
b) comply in all material respects with the specification for them as set out in the Company’s catalogue or other published specification current at the time that the order for the Goods was accepted by the Company.
7.2 The Company will not be liable for a breach of any of the warranties in condition 7.1 unless:
a) the Buyer gives written notice of the defect to the Company within 14 days of the time when the Buyer discovers or ought to have discovered the defect; and
b) the Buyer returns the defective Goods properly packed, carriage paid to the Company’s premises at the address given in condition 1.1.
7.3 The Company will not be liable for a breach of the warranties in condition 7.1 if:
a) the Buyer makes any further use of the Goods after giving such notice; or
b) the Goods have been misused, mishandled, overloaded, amended, modified or repaired in any way by the Buyer or its customers, or used for any purpose other than that for which they were designed; or
c) the defect is due to fair wear and tear or arises because the Buyer or its customer failed to follow the Company’s oral or written instructions as to the storage, installation, commissioning, use or maintenance of the Goods or (if there are none) good trade practice.
7.4 Subject to conditions 7.2 and 7.3, if any of the Goods do not conform with any of the warranties in condition 7.1, the Company will at its option repair or replace such Goods (or the defective part of them) or refund the price of such Goods at the pro rata Contract rate.
7.5 If the Company complies with condition 7.4, it will have no further liability for a breach of any of the warranties in clause 7.1 in respect of such Goods.
7.6 Except as provided in condition 7.1, the Company makes no representation or warranty, whether express or implied, as to the quality or fitness for purpose of the Goods and all warranties, conditions and other terms which may be implied by statute or common law are, to the fullest extent permitted by law, excluded from the Contract.
7.7 Nothing in this Contract excludes or limits the liability of the Company for:
a) death or personal injury caused by the Company’s negligence; or
b) under section 2(3) of the Consumer Protection Act 1987; or
c) for fraud or fraudulent misrepresentation; or
d) for any matter which it would be illegal for the Company to exclude or attempt to exclude its liability.
1030-5200 Ft Lbs