The Norbar TTT - Series 3 Digital Monitor - 43228 offers not one but three external transducer interfaces allowing any three transducers to be simultaneously connected. Selection between the transducers is made by a rotary switch at the back of the instrument case. Any transducer from Norbar's "SMART" range and most mV/V calibrated transducers from Norbar or other manufacturers can be connected to the TTT. The "SMART" feature means that once a transducer has been connected, the instrument will automatically recognizes calibration details such as mV/V output, serial number and capacity.
- Accuracy: +/-0.5%
- Pictorial display panel for easy mode selection.
- Pulse count feature in Impulse mode and Clutch Tool mode.
- Memory for calibration details of 20 non-"SMART" mV/V calibrated transducers.
- User selectable frequency response for each mode of operation.
- All user selectable features have password protection. The instrument can be issued to users with only the required modes of operation and units of measure enabled. This feature can virtually eliminate operator induced errors.
- Operation from fast charge internal battery pack (maximum time of 3 hours 20 minutes for full charge) or a.c. supply (90 to 264 Volts).
- RS-232-C serial data interface for connection to a printer or PC. Continuous RS 232 output when used in track mode (up to 11 readings per sec).
- Analogue output allows the instrument to be used as part of a process control system for example, shutting off a power tool at the desired torque.
- Limit Detection with low, pass and fail indication. Up to 12 target values can be set.
- "SMART" intelligence for transducer recognition. Transducer capacity, Units and Serial No. are shown.
- Peak Memory can now be configured to have auto reset.
- Now possible for users to set up their own measurement units. This make is possible to interface with non torque transducers, for example load or pressure.
Made in England