The Proto J6110BT Bluetooth Electronic Torque Wrench has a 1/4" Drive and an English range of 1 - 22 Ft-Lbs & 12 - 264 In lbs and a Metric range of 1.5 - 30 Nm. Manufactured to meet standard industrial torque applications such as general industry, heavy equipment and maintenance.
- Connected Bluetooth Torque Wrench allows for fast, easy and accurate torque setting.
- View real-time results.
- Fast setting torque & angle.
- Single or multi-pass sequences creation.
- App control for advanced features to set torque target, help reduce errors and record measurements for audit.
- Torque history data transfer through mobile application.
- Haptic feedback, positive mechanical click and LED lights for precise control of applied torque.
- Square profiled rubber bumper to help prevent roll-away and reduce drop.
- Digital Torque Wrench with 2% accuracy CW/CCW and Angle measurement +/- 1 degree.
- Calibration status reporting to ASME or user defined schedule.
- Includes protective Blow Mold Case, fast 2A charger, micro USB cable, charging dock, manual and calibration certificate.
- Drive Size: 1/4"
- Color: Black
- Style: Electronic Torque Wrench
- Increments [LBS]: 0.1
- Range [Ft Lbs]: 1 - 22 / [Nm]: 1.5 - 30
- Overall Length [in]: 17-1/8
- Height [in]: 1-3/4
- Weight [LBS]: 2.3
- Specification ASME: ASME B107.28
Made In Italy