The Tohnichi QL15I-2A-MH adjustable torque wrench has a 1/4" ratcheting head and an English range of 3-15 In Lbs.
- Torque Range: 3~15 in.lbf. Graduations: 0.1 in.lbf
- Accuracy +/-3% of reading
- 1/4 in ratcheting square drive for CW tightening
- Adjustable type torque wrenches ideal for variety of tightening torque applications
- Easily change torque setting by using adjusting knob and scale
- A clear "click" is sensed and heard to signal tightening completion upon reaching the set torque.
- The ratchet head has 24 teeth with a 15 degree operating range, allowing for use in space-limited working conditions.
- Applicable for international use including the EU region. Compliant with calibration procedures of ISO 6789 Type II Class A.
- Includes Tohnichi Factory Certificate of Calibration
- (NIST Traceable Certificate of Calibration offered for additional fee)
Dimensions: 7.6 x 1.5 x 1.5 inches
Weight: 9.6 ounces
Made In Japan