The Norbar 13857 TTs 1/4" Female Hex Drive Preset Slip Type Torque Screwdriver can be preset in an English range of 5.3 - 26.5 In Lbs and Metric range of .6 - 3 Nm. The Norbar 13857's clutch mechanism completely releases when the preset level is reached making over torquing impossible. With an accuracy that exceeds the requirement of ISO6789 (±6% for tools up to 10 N.m). Furthermore, they are engineered to retain this accuracy over many thousands of tightened cycles.
Lead Time: 2 Days
1/4" Drive Preset Torque Screwdriver Features:
- Supplied with a 1/4” hexagon bit holder designed using a 4mm hexagon stem.
- For maximum versatility and particularly for applications with limited access, the bit holder can be removed and replaced with widely available screwdriver blades.
- Easy torque adjustment without the need of additional specialist tools.
- All tools feature a lock to prevent accidental adjustment of the set torque.
- Accuracy exceeds the requirements of ISO6789.
- Traceable calibration certificate for the clockwise direction supplied with all adjustable tools.
- Tool ‘slips’ when torque is achieved removing the possibility of ‘over tightening’.
- Comfortable, durable handle.The handle is constructed using two materials; a base material for strength overlaid with a soft feel grip for comfort and slip resistance.
- Length: 155 mm
- Weight: 0.235 Kg
Made In The UK