The CDI 401SM Micro Adjustable Torque Screwdriver has a 1/4" Female Hex Drive and English range of 5-40 In Lbs. Adjustable models offer versatility for applications that require more than one torque value. These CDI hex torque screwdrivers are particularly suited for the electronics industry and for instrument assembly work.
A simple, cam-over design prevents over-tightening and possible damage to components. Torque settings are easily and accurately changed with a unique adjusting knob and easy-to-read window scale. Adjusting the CDI torque screwdriver is simple. Just pull out the adjusting knob to unlock, turn to the desired setting, then push the knob in until it clicks! Positive locking knob makes accidental setting changes impossible. This 1/4 drive torque screwdriver features an automatic lock in the counterclockwise direction to make fastener removal a snap.
- Positive locking pull down adjustment knob
- Trilobular comfort grip
- Universal 1/4” hex bit holder with strong rare earth magnet
- Cam-over torque limiting clutch
- Slip resistant finish
- Easy-to-read window scale
- Light weight
- Automatic lock in CCW direction for disassembly
- Accuracy: ± 6% of indicated value, CW, from 20% to 100% of full scale
- Individually serialized with matching certificate of calibration traceable to N.I.S.T.
- Meets or exceeds ASME B107.14 - 2004
- Torque Range: 5 - 40 in. lbs.
- Increments: .5 in. lbs.
- W x L Inches: 1.2 x 6.75
- Wt. Oz.: 10.8