The Norbar 43214 TST 2 Digital Torque Tester has a 1/4" Hex Drive and an English Testing Range of 12.5 - 250 In Lbs & .9 - 18 Ft Lbs and Metric Testing Range of 1.2 - 25 Nm. The TST combines simplicity with up to date technology to provide a high quality instrument for the testing and calibration of low capacity torque tools. Featuring an internal transducer complete with Rundown Fixture, the TST has a system accuracy over its Primary range (+/-0.5% of reading from 20% to 100% of full scale).
What makes the TST genuinely versatile is the interface for an external transducer. This interface, accessed by a 2 way switch in the TST, allows the connection of any transducer from Norbar's "SMART" range and most mV/V calibrated transducers from Norbar or other manufacturers. The Series 2 products bring a number of enhancements over the original versions. Most importantly, the increase in display resolution results in a significantly improved instrument accuracy. True analog output and continuous RS 232 makes the instrument suitable for a wide range of process control and monitoring applications.
- Pictorial display panel for easy mode selection.
- Limit Detection with low, pass and fail indication. Up to 8 target values can be set.
- Pulse count feature in Impulse mode and Clutch Tool mode.
- "SMART" intelligence for transducer recognition.
- Memory for calibration details of 20 non-"SMART" mV/V calibrated transducers.
- User selectable frequency response for each mode of operation.
- All user selectable features have password protection. The instrument can be issued to users with only the required modes of operation and units of measure enabled. This feature can virtually eliminate operator induced errors.
- Operation from fast charge internal battery pack (maximum time of 3 hours 20 minutes for full charge) or a.c. supply (90 to 264 Volts).
- Analogue output allows the instrument to be used as part of a process control system for example, shutting off a power tool at the desired torque.
- RS-232-C serial data interface for connection to a printer or PC. Continuous RS 232 output when used in track mode (up to 11 readings per sec.)
Made In England.
NORBAR Products Warranty:
7.1 The Company warrants that, subject to the other provisions of these Conditions upon delivery, and for a period of 12 months after the date of delivery, the Goods will:
a) be of satisfactory quality within the meaning of the Sale of Goods Act 1979; and
b) comply in all material respects with the specification for them as set out in the Company’s catalogue or other published specification current at the time that the order for the Goods was accepted by the Company.
7.2 The Company will not be liable for a breach of any of the warranties in condition 7.1 unless:
a) the Buyer gives written notice of the defect to the Company within 14 days of the time when the Buyer discovers or ought to have discovered the defect; and
b) the Buyer returns the defective Goods properly packed, carriage paid to the Company’s premises at the address given in condition 1.1.
7.3 The Company will not be liable for a breach of the warranties in condition 7.1 if:
a) the Buyer makes any further use of the Goods after giving such notice; or
b) the Goods have been misused, mishandled, overloaded, amended, modified or repaired in any way by the Buyer or its customers, or used for any purpose other than that for which they were designed; or
c) the defect is due to fair wear and tear or arises because the Buyer or its customer failed to follow the Company’s oral or written instructions as to the storage, installation, commissioning, use or maintenance of the Goods or (if there are none) good trade practice.
7.4 Subject to conditions 7.2 and 7.3, if any of the Goods do not conform with any of the warranties in condition 7.1, the Company will at its option repair or replace such Goods (or the defective part of them) or refund the price of such Goods at the pro rata Contract rate.
7.5 If the Company complies with condition 7.4, it will have no further liability for a breach of any of the warranties in clause 7.1 in respect of such Goods.
7.6 Except as provided in condition 7.1, the Company makes no representation or warranty, whether express or implied, as to the quality or fitness for purpose of the Goods and all warranties, conditions and other terms which may be implied by statute or common law are, to the fullest extent permitted by law, excluded from the Contract.
7.7 Nothing in this Contract excludes or limits the liability of the Company for:
a) death or personal injury caused by the Company’s negligence; or
b) under section 2(3) of the Consumer Protection Act 1987; or
c) for fraud or fraudulent misrepresentation; or
d) for any matter which it would be illegal for the Company to exclude or attempt to exclude its liability.
English Range Ft Lbs:
.9 - 18 Ft Lbs
English Range In Lbs:
12.5 - 250 In Lbs
Metric Range Nm:
1.2 - 25 Nm
Max Ft Lbs:
0-100 Ft Lbs
Max In Lbs:
101-500 In Lbs
Works with pneumatic & electronic torque tools.