The Norbar 43525 TruCheck™ 2 Plus Torque Tester makes it simple to test torque tools between 147.6 - 1,548 Ft Lbs & 1,770 - 18,586 In Lbs and Metric Testing Range of 200 - 2,100 Nm.
With the Norbar 43525, it is possible to save up to fifteen targets. The user can also set target values with tolerances allowing him/her to see when torques are above, below or within the programmed range. This is easily viewable via the LCD display which will change color to indicate how the measured torque relates to the target tolerance. When the reading is within the target tolerance the display will turn green, a red display indicates that the reading is above the programmed tolerance, while yellow means that it is below the target tolerance.
Norbar TruCheck™ 2 Plus Torque Measurement Tools Key Features
- Accuracy: ±1% of the torque reading
- Supplied with a traceable calibration certificate
- Integrated Micro USB 2.0 port: powers the unit while transferring data
- Save up to fifteen targets
- Set targets with tolerances
- The LCD display changes color to indicate when torque measurements are within, above or below set tolerances
- Green = within target tolerance
- Red = above target tolerance
- Yellow = below target tolerance
- 10 Selectable torque units of measurement
- Twelve languages
- Click mode: senses and holds the first peak of torque
- Dial mode: senses and holds the highest peak of torque
- Track mode: senses and displays the live torque input but does not hold any reading
- Track mode can be used for zeroing the TruCheck™ 2 Plus Tools
- Suitable for monitoring the performance of torque wrenches and keeping torque tools in peak condition
Made in the UK
These power tool test fixtures incorporate a joint simulation rundown assembly, base plate, reaction plate, drive adaptors and a reaction adapter to be used in conjunction with a TruCheck 2 Plus. These joint simulators are not recommended for use with impact or impulse type wrenches.
Made in the UK