The Norbar 180445 EvoTorque® Battery Tool (EBT) has a 1" drive, range of 150 - 1000 Ft Lbs / 200 - 1350Nm and features a single speed brushless motor, data memory and data transfer capabilities. Norbar has combined this with their respected gearboxes to deliver a fast, reliable, accurate battery torque tools. EBT uses a powerful motor coupled with either a single speed or auto two speed gearbox for rapid joint completion times. The industrial motor used by the EBT will keep going where most other battery tools will overheat. EBT is a transducer controlled battery powered torque tool designed for accurately applying torque to threaded fasteners. The unique ‘intelligent joint sensing’ technology continually measures the joint during tightening and when necessary, employs dynamic braking to avoid torque over-shoot due to motor inertia, consistently achieving highly accurate results of ±3% of setting.
Key Features of the 1" Cordless Torque Multiplier
• Multiple units of torque measurement, including N·m, lbf·ft and kgf·m with 3% accuracy
• Torque, Torque & Angle with Final Torque and Torque Audit functionality available in 'Advanced' mode
• Optional 'Ease of Use' functionality when in 'Torque Only' mode, minimizing operator error
• Display and on-board storage of final torque or torque and angle values
• 3,000 reading memory, time and date stamped
• Clear indication of successful joint application
• USB and Bluetooth® 4.0 data transfer (also called Bluetooth® Smart)
• Complimentary PC software ‘EvoLog’ for data management and tool configuration
• 12 user IDs can be downloaded to the tool and results can be stored against individual users
• 20 unique stand-alone targets plus 20 unique work group targets for each work group
• Results can be output in CSV (comma-separated values) format for users not able to use EvoLog
• Ability to produce and store real time graphs via EvoLog
• ‘Usage’ counter gives the ability to see the amount of times the tool has been used since the last reset
• 'Operation Direction' feature designed primarily for undoing bolts.
• Two stage tightening gives faster application of a Snug Torque & Angle Target
• 'Turn Angle' option can be used to check if bolts have already been tightened in an assembly process
• Allows tool integration into third party control systems
• Maximum Audit Mode target angle (720°)
**2 batteries, charger, additional grip & reaction arm included with the Norbar 180445 EvoTorque Battery Tool in a sturdy storage case.
- Tool Weight: 5.7 Kg
- Reaction Plate Weight: 1.4 Kg
- Battery Weight: 0.8 Kg
- Output Speed (rpm): 6.5
MADE IN THE UK
EvoTorque® Battery Tool Key Features
This EvoTorque® Battery Tool video shows the key features that...
EvoTorque® Battery Tool - DNA
The EvoTorque Battery Tool (EBT) features a new industrial mot...
EvoTorque® Battery Tool - Staying Power
EvoTorque® Battery Tool's industrial motor will keep going whe...